Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Tiral for AutoCAD LT 2014 showing as expired but shouldn't be

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
309 Views, 1 Reply

Issues with Tiral for AutoCAD LT 2014 showing as expired but shouldn't be

Hi Hoping someone may be able to assist, but I have a new machine that was setup just 1 week a go and had AutoCAD 2008 LT installed in trail they have not got round to activating and now the user has decided that they want to try AutoCAD LT 2014 so they installed the trial but this would not work due to 2008 being installed. Once 2008 had been removed this is now saying in 2014 that the trial has now expired and needs the licence to work but should have over 20 days of the trial left yet.

I have tried wiping the Windows and starting again but still getting the same issue even with a new download of the trial program saying this needs to be activated which I can only assume means it is refferencing some of the hardware to see it has been installed again.

So the main point here is can we get the trial period for this machine reset? I can not use this on another machine as there is only 1 PC for AutoCAD that has a muchg higher spec that the other machines in the office and need to check performance of the program on this machine.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

You cannot reset the trial period.  If this were possible, then there'd be no reason to activate.  This is by design.

As for the explanation, I cannot think of any reason that 2014 would not install because 2008 was already installed.  I have machines with versions of AutoCAD all installed going back to 2005. 

Your only option is to either buy AutoCAD or install the trial on another machine.

Sorry.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report