Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with FaroSDK Download during Building Design Suite 2013 Install

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ClarkScott
1137 Views, 2 Replies

Issue with FaroSDK Download during Building Design Suite 2013 Install

Hello All. Im running into an issue with the installation of Building Design Suite 2013. Right now Im attempting to run the 30 day trial while a license is purchased. Here is my issue. I have signed up for the download through Autodesk, downloaded the Autodesk Download Manager, which downloads the BDS Installer package. The package will start to download and install files, but gets hung on the FaroSDK package. I get that there is a network communication error, and the installer will not move past that point. I have searched on here, and only come up with one other thread where the user had the same problem, and there was no resolution. Any way to directly download this package from Autodesk, or bypass this requirement? Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: ClarkScott

Message 3 of 3
ClarkScott
in reply to: ClarkScott

Thank you for your reply David.

I didnt see an option when I went back through to perform a browser download, unfortunately.  I would definitely have preferred that option.

However, I was finally able to get the system to install, for whatever reason the connection to Autodesk didnt have any problems with this attempt. 

The issue wasnt with the large file size, I was just unable to get the installer to connect to download the package in the first place.  Not sure what the problem was, but it seems to be resolved for now.

Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report