Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible extract ACADE 2014 from Product Design Suite Ultimate?????

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jishnu
185 Views, 2 Replies

Is it possible extract ACADE 2014 from Product Design Suite Ultimate?????

One of my clients requires only autocad electrical 2014 to be installed on his PC. They are holding 20 PDS ultimate licenses. Issue is that for 2014 PDSU comes at around 32GB and its hard to carry it in DVD's ( due to security issues they are not allowing Pendrives or Ext. HDD). So is there any method that i can copy down the files required for ACADE from PDSU 2014 setup so that i can carry out in 2-3 DVD's

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
avto
in reply to: jishnu

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Instead of trying to figure out how to extract ACADE 2014 installer from PDSP 2014 (I'm not even sure if it can be done successfully), I would suggest using Autodesk Virtual Agent interface to download ACADE 2014.

You can use Autodesk virtual agent to download ACADE 2014

1.Go to http://www.autodesk.com.

2.At the bottom of the page, beneath "Help and Support," click "Customer Service."

3.Click the "Ask" button.

4.In the Virtual Agent window, click "Downloading and Installation."

5.Click "Software Download links." Then click "I need to redownload my product."

6.Click on “AutoCAD Products” and then AutoCAD Electrcal

7.Click the appropriate product to start downloading.

Best regards,

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: avto

In addtion to Avto's remarks...

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/09/saving-drive-space-deployments-autodesk-suites.ht...

You can indeed install AutoCAD Electrical using the Suite informaiton (Serial Number/Product key) without any issues.  I have included the post above as proof of concept.

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report