Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Professional: Educational Version -> 30 day trial

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rachelbussin
246 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor Professional: Educational Version -> 30 day trial

I currently have the student version of inventor professional on my computer and would like to get the 30 day trial instead. I tried uninstalling the student version and installing the trial, but it will not let me. It just installs as the student version all over again. Is there a simple way to turn the student version in to a 30 day trial version?

THANKS

-Rachel

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: rachelbussin

Hi Rachel,

*Update - I stand corrected from my previous statement below. There is NO WAY to revert our software programs back into trial mode after an activation has occurred without completely reformatting your hard drive. Have you considered downloading / installing a different version from the Education Community? 

There are a few additional steps needed to prevent the software from reverting into the educational mode, which are outline here.

Please let us know if you're still having issues and or accept this a solution if it fully resolves the problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report