Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2014 Won't install

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
danbrowne5
3345 Views, 11 Replies

Inventor 2014 Won't install

Hi all,

when I try to install inventor 2014 from the student free downloads, I get an error message reading

Error 1308. Source File not found: C:/Autodesk/WI/Autodesk Inventor 2014/x64/inventor/Program Files/Autodesk/Inventor 2014/Bin/Mb.dll. Verify that the file exists and you can access it.

I then searched manually for the file. I found all the other Mb files but not the one I was searching for. I've gone through the process multiple times and download new inventor downloads.
How do I solve this problem? Do I need to get a copy of the file?

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
TravisNave
in reply to: danbrowne5

Try redownloading it instead from the virtual assistant:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 12
danbrowne5
in reply to: TravisNave

I followed the instructions and downloaded Part 1 from the virtual assistant. When I select the destination folder, I get an error message saying

Product download consists of multiple files. At least one file is missing or has not been downloaded yet

Anything else I can try?

Message 4 of 12
dembkod

danbrowne5,

Hello. Part 1 is just part one. You need all parts first. Download them all and see if it helps.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 5 of 12
danbrowne5
in reply to: dembkod

Problem solved!

Thanks for all your help!

Message 6 of 12
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi there, 

Sorry for not being able to understand fully.  But I also have the same problem, except, Travis, when i click on that Link, it just takes me to download AutoCad?  

If you would be able to do a step by step guide here, i would be really greatful.  Currently got a Project due for next week and it's just not working! 😞

Thanks, 
             Ryan.

Message 7 of 12
yely.pernia

Hello!

I'm trying to set up Inventor 2014 Toshiba Laptop but I got a pop box after a while of appearing the Inventor installer. I tried EVERYTHING of what it says, but I don't know. I almost crash up my computer and I feel so up set of not knowing what to do. PLEAAAAAAASE HELP! 

Message 8 of 12
BlenderBot
in reply to: 1300518

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/downloads#?sort=score

I believe this is the link that you are looking for.

Message 9 of 12
t_e07

Hello,

I have problems with the installation of Inventor on 2014 on my pc. I had already downloaded it then I reformatted my computer. Now, when I install it

again, I receive error messages. Could you help me please?

Message d'erreur inventor 2014.png

Message 10 of 12
camilo.lemos
in reply to: t_e07

Hi @t_e07  and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please, disable your firewall and anti-virus programs and download the software from our Virtual Agent linked here (click on Download Links, choose product and version).

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 11 of 12
t_e07
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi,

Thank you, it's ok for Inventor 2014. Now, To install Autocad 2014, I always have the serial number but I lost the product key. Could you help me please ?

Message 12 of 12
camilo.lemos
in reply to: t_e07

Sure thing!

Product Keys for 2014 product are publicly available here.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report