Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing autocad c3D LDD 2009

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
310 Views, 4 Replies

Installing autocad c3D LDD 2009

I'm trying to install LDD Companion 64 bit on my 64 bit win7 machine. I had it on before and had to uninstall it for space reasons. Now I can't install it at all. It get to a point and then starts to roll back all files that were installed. I have removed all Autodesk files from my C drive that were left on from the preceding install.  Any ideas would be appreciated... Also I did disable all anti virus and anti spyware software.  thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
hashim.mundol
in reply to: Anonymous

Please try clean installation in diagnostics mode, if it fails, please post the compressed log files (from %temp% folder) 

http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS75218

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

That didn't work. I don't have access to the network.

I need to access our network to get to the installation files.

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

Only Autodesk 2010 products and newer are officially supported on the Windows 7 platform. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

I had it installed on this same machine. I had to uninstall it because I needed to make room on my hard drive.  I'm using a network deployment to install.  Doesn't make any sense.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report