Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing AutoCAD LT 2013 after uninstalling previous version

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
MayurMakwana
375 Views, 1 Reply

Installing AutoCAD LT 2013 after uninstalling previous version

Hello All,

I am using the AutoCAD LT 2013 setup.exe and installing using the silent command line on a fresh machine without any previous AutoCAD LT applications installed and everything is working fine and as expected.

i want to know what are the issues if we install AutoCAD 2013 on a machine where already previous versions such as AutoCAd LT 2008 , 2009 , 2010 , 2011 , 2012 such already installed without language independent i.e any language English or French.

1/ Will it upgrade successfully if previous version are present?

2/ if any issues are their what methods avialble to solve issue ralted to upgrade scenarious?

3/ Any suggestions?

thanks

Mayur Makwana

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: MayurMakwana

Each release is independent and can co-exist with new versions without any issues.  You should not have any issues running each release, so long as you are within your license rights to do so. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report