Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing AutoCAD 2005 license manager

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
271 Views, 2 Replies

Installing AutoCAD 2005 license manager

Can you install the FlexLM license manager on a Win XP Pro workstation as a share instead of a server? Are there any known issues or reasons for not doing this?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You can install FLEXlm and run on a workstation. There might be issues if you have really many licenses but most probably it will work. -- Best Regards, Jimmy Bergmark CAD and Database Developer Manager at www.pharmadule-emtunga.com Take a look at JTB FlexReport (FLEXlm report tool) - www.jtbworld.com/jtbflexreport "CADGURU44" skrev i meddelandet news:29763139.1091827350609.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Can you install the FlexLM license manager on a Win XP Pro workstation as a share instead of a server? Are there any known issues or reasons for not doing this?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You can do this. The only limitation I know is the Microsoft limit for workstations to 10 TCP connections at the same time. At our costumer's installations with workstations I see that you can run max. 14 -16 clients with FLEX licensed Autodesk products connected to a workstation which has installed thge FLEXlm. Regards Andi

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report