Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation complete. Some products failed to install

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gbr294
3879 Views, 2 Replies

Installation complete. Some products failed to install

Install Autodesk® Revit® 2013 Failed Installation aborted, Result=1618
Rollback FaroSDK Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1618
Rollback DirectX® Runtime Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1618

This is the error I'm receiving when trying to install Revit 2013. Someone please help me because I need this for school. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: gbr294

1618 means that the MSI Installer thinks another installation is already in progress.  Did you start an install and then cancel it?  Have you tried rebooting?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
gbr294
in reply to: TravisNave

I did cancel it because it was taking so long...but I later realized that I didn't have enough disk space. So, I cleaned the disk space and I restarted my PC. I tried to install Revit 13 again and now I'm receiving this error:

Install Autodesk Revit 2013  Failed Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

Rollback FaroSDK                Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1619

Rollback DirectX Runtime     Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1619

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report