Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation (Failure Setup-Initialization) and failure in activation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ga38hum
372 Views, 1 Reply

Installation (Failure Setup-Initialization) and failure in activation

Hey,
I started to install inventor some weeks ago. It didnt work as the activation didnt get any further (screenshot 1). That's the first problem, because i looked up the issue on the autodesk support website and no solution-suggestion was sucessfull. So I decided to uninstall inventor and reinstall it afterwarts. Unfortunately I dont get any further with the installation as the second issue came up. There's obviously any fealure in the setup initialization. I'm not sure but I guess the uninstallation wasn't completely sucessfull, so there's still some parts of inventor installed or on my computer. That's the second problem i have (screenshot 2). I tried a system recovery but it failed as well. Does anyone has anyone further suggestions to solve these two problems? thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
brad_hurley
in reply to: ga38hum

Hello and Welcome to the community. 

Did you try running a repair\reinstall first?

Recommended uninstall and reinstall procedures

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=10243968&linkID=9240617

If a repair\reinstall did not resolve the problem please perform a clean install by completely uninstalling Autodesk Inventor Professional following the steps listed in the link:

How to remove all Autodesk products from a Windows system

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=2887771&linkID=9240617

After completing the uninstall please attempt to reinstall Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

BHurley
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report