Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install AutoCad LT 2012 without internet connection

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
prconnor
1530 Views, 2 Replies

Install AutoCad LT 2012 without internet connection

I have downloaded autocad LT 2012 and have a license to run it.  The computer where it must run can't be connected to the internet.  When I attempt to install the software it stops at the point where it searches for updates on the internet.

Please help me install my software.  I need it urgently to move forward.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: prconnor

Can you not choose the option to install without service packs?  Or if you wait long enough, does it not time out? 

If you have any active network connection, you may try disabling it so that there is no path that the phone-home tries to access. 

Just a couple of thoughts. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3

I am not sure where the software stoped you said. launch it or install it?

if it always connect internet when you install it on AutoCad LT configure page, you can try to open source file folder: x64(or x86)\en-US\Inventor, modify the name of file: UpiConfig.xml. launch setup,exe and navigate to AutoCad LT configure page, it should not  connect internet again.  but make sure you change back the name of file UpiConfig.xml. before you click Install button to install the software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report