Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I downloaded inv 13 but inv 12 was installed

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
DarwinBagley8812
186 Views, 3 Replies

I downloaded inv 13 but inv 12 was installed

I had Inv 10 andI downloaded inv 13 but inv 12 was installed.

I also got error message that the product key was incorrect.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Darwin

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Try 782D1.  And do not post your serial number please.  Also, your serial number is for 2013.  You will likely need your 2012 serial number instead. Or you can go to your Subscription login and download 2013 now instead.  Alternately you can download and activate a trial version.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4

Yes,

I downloaded from Autodesk site.

You can see the download made this folder in the Autodesk folder which states it's 2013. see attached screen capture.

Thanks,

Darwin

Message 4 of 4

That's an odd one.  How about that?  Smiley Very Happy

Might want to redownload that.  Or it could just be an installation screen where they forgot to change the year graphic.  Wouldn't be the first time.  If it accepts the key I gave you, it is inded 2012 and you need to download it again (or the trial) and try to reinstall.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report