Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
349 Views, 2 Replies

Home licence

Hi,

I recieved a serial number from autodesk to activate a home licence and when trying to activate it told me serial was not recognized. I tried an online validation and the serial number went through ok but the request code autodesk had generated was invalid...apparently. I then tried uninstalling and re-installing as I had run the trial version out and thought this might be causing the problem and hey presto on starting the re-installed software it worked. Next day when starting it asked me to validate again and hit the same problems as the first two attempts.

Product is Design suite premium 2012

Can anyone help as autodesk seem incapable.

Regards

Alan

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Do you upload any screen captures of the problem?  I am hoping to see some error messages to point us in the right direction.

Can you send me an internal emil (evelope icon) beside your login ID with your serial number?

If you are having problems, you will need to contact Product Registration and Authorization via phone or email:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

David Lau
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Thanks David I've pm'd you with some info (in instyallments as I kapt forgetting something lol)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report