Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
449 Views, 2 Replies

FlexLM error 1.5-15

I am running 2008 products with the latest version of FLEXLM
but I am getting the 1.5-15 error in isolated areas in the network while other users have no issue connecting to the server. The server and license file has been in place for over 6 months without any changes to the host ID or address.

the service is started on the server and other users are able to get licenses from the server.

Does anyone have any ideas on what may be going wrong or where I can start trouble shooting.

Thanks

Vito
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

-15 Cannot connect to license server system.
The server (lmgrd) has not been started yet, or the wrong port@host or license file is being used, or the TCP/IP port or host name in the license file has been changed.

Chances are that the clients with the problem cannot connect to the license server within the proper timeout. You may want to use the FLEXLM_TIMEOUT system environment variable set to 1000000 on these machines.

Make sure they can ping the server by name and that there is only one NLM running on your network. Might also check that ports 2080 and 27000 aren't being blocked by firewalls.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the quick responds, I think the FLEXLM_TIMEOUT is the key to my issue. I will test it and let you know.

Thanks Again!! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report