Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
michelsullivantp
3306 Views, 5 Replies

Failure network

Hi! When i am doing the instalation of the autodesk inventor 2013 a messagem of "failure network" shows to me. I've disable the firewall but the message is still there. What can i do to get my instalation? 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: michelsullivantp

Hello Michel,

Assuming that you're using Install Now from the Education Community, have you tried utilizing one of the alternative methods, either Download Now or Browser Download?

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Message 3 of 6
akshayjaura1
in reply to: philip.s

i have the same problem please help me out
Message 4 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: akshayjaura1

Hello @akshayjaura1!

Have you tried one of the previous suggestions of downloading via a different method, specifically Browser Download? You can also access the software via the Autodesk Virtual Agent if need be.  

Message 5 of 6
neilpatrick
in reply to: philip.s

dear philips..

i tried browser download however i got same result that 'network failure' . Please help me..

Message 6 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: neilpatrick

Hi @neilpatrick,

Could you please try downloading again taking the precautions below:

• In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
  • In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
  • Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
  • Disable UAC
  • Close and reopen your preferred browser.
  • Re-download from the Virtual Agent

If the problem persists please respond to this post with further details. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report