Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error creating Inventor 2010 64-bit deployment

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
bscott
617 Views, 7 Replies

Error creating Inventor 2010 64-bit deployment

Attempting to create an Inventor 2010 64-bit deployment using Win XP 64. The deployment creation fails with the error: Failed to copy the following files "c:\Inv2010Install\INVDISK1\x64\Inventor\EULA" to my deployment location on a network drive. The folder specified does not exist on the installation DVD or on the local folder that I've created by copying the DVD. Anyone found a workaround for this error?

Thanks,
Bruce
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: bscott

Did you copy the files from the 64-bit DVD also to your hard drive before starting this process?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 8
TravisNave

Wait a minute, did you copy each disc into individual INVDISK# folders? If so, this won't work. They all have to go into the same folder...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 8
bscott

I copied each of the Suite 2010 DVDs into seperate folders. Should they be combined into a single folder?
Message 5 of 8
TravisNave

Correct!

Autodesk Forums:
Message 6 of 8
bscott

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Just to clarify concerning 64-bit content, is it all on the same DVD set as the 32-bit install?
Message 7 of 8
TravisNave

I believe the 64-bit is on a separate disc. In any case, you will want to copy the whole suite together into one folder.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

You can copy all DVD file into a single folder include 32bit and 64bit
files, cover the files that when you encounter a prompt message "the file
already exist". then you can launch Installer and select to create a 32bit
or 64bit deployment on the Begin Deployment page.

--
Kevin Hu, Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report