Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at installing Language pack in portuguese Revit Architecture 2014

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
phpiva
1751 Views, 2 Replies

Error at installing Language pack in portuguese Revit Architecture 2014

I was trying to install the revit architecture 2014 language pack in brazilian portuguese and suddenly, out of the blue, this weird message came up:

"Erro ao ler arquivo: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk_Revit_Architecture_2014_Brazilian_Portuguese_LP_Win_32-64bit_dlm\x64\pt-BR\RAC2014\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Common Files (64-bit) Folder (64-bit) Folder\Autodesk Shared\AdLM\R7\pt-BR\Webdepot\NSA_RTConfirmServerAndSeat.html. Verifique se o arquivo existe e se você pode acessá-lo."

It says: error at reading from file: "blablabla" Check out if the file exists and if you're able to access it

Here's the screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/mugfczjb1/

Do you guys know how to solve this problem? My revit is still in english and that sucks =/ Please help me!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dembkod
in reply to: phpiva

phpiva,

Hello. I would download the program again. The error seems to indicate the file is missing. Usually these messages are correct. A redownload may help. Also, turn off your Antivirus and log in as an admin. If this does not help, it is worth uninstalling the whole program and reinstalling. A path may not have help on first install.  

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 3
phpiva
in reply to: dembkod

Dear dembkod,

thank you so much for your help, I did exactly what you said and it worked out perfectly! 😄 I'm really grateful. Now I've got another problem. When I first started revit through the new Icon translated to portuguese I immediately tried to load a door into a single wall. It didn't work, a messege saying that I have no families at all in my computer came out and I got confused again.

It's weird becouse when I start revit through the regular english icon, this thing doesn't happen. In the english version all the doors, windows and components load automatically with no messege.

Take a look at the two screenshots I attached below. The first one shows how a door is easily loaded into a wall when I use the english revit, and the second one shows the ackward messege I got from the brazilian portuguese version, wich says: "there's no loaded door family in this project. Do you want to load one now?" then when I click yes, it takes me to an empty folder and I don't manage to keep the track of the old doors families from the english version.

I wouldn't mind using all the components, doors, etc in english (if it's possible) as long as the program interface was in portuguese. Have you figured out a way of doing it?

Once more I say thank you

Best regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report