Installation & Licensing

Message 1 of 3 (537 Views)
Accepted Solution

Error at installing Language pack in portuguese Revit Architecture 2014

537 Views, 2 Replies
12-17-2013 11:59 PM
I was trying to install the revit architecture 2014 language pack in brazilian portuguese and suddenly, out of the blue, this weird message came up:

"Erro ao ler arquivo: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk_Revit_Architecture_2014_Brazilian_Portuguese_LP_Win_32-64bit_dlm\x64\pt-BR\RAC2014\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Common Files (64-bit) Folder (64-bit) Folder\Autodesk Shared\AdLM\R7\pt-BR\Webdepot\NSA_RTConfirmServerAndSeat.html. Verifique se o arquivo existe e se você pode acessá-lo."

It says: error at reading from file: "blablabla" Check out if the file exists and if you're able to access it

Here's the screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/mugfczjb1/

Do you guys know how to solve this problem? My revit is still in english and that sucks =/ Please help me!
Product Support
Message 2 of 3 (517 Views)

Re: Error at installing Language pack in portuguese Revit Architecture 2014

12-18-2013 06:37 AM in reply to: phpiva

phpiva,

Hello. I would download the program again. The error seems to indicate the file is missing. Usually these messages are correct. A redownload may help. Also, turn off your Antivirus and log in as an admin. If this does not help, it is worth uninstalling the whole program and reinstalling. A path may not have help on first install.  

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 3 (506 Views)

Re: Error at installing Language pack in portuguese Revit Architecture 2014

12-18-2013 10:21 AM in reply to: dembkod

Dear dembkod,

thank you so much for your help, I did exactly what you said and it worked out perfectly! :smileyvery-happy: I'm really grateful. Now I've got another problem. When I first started revit through the new Icon translated to portuguese I immediately tried to load a door into a single wall. It didn't work, a messege saying that I have no families at all in my computer came out and I got confused again.

It's weird becouse when I start revit through the regular english icon, this thing doesn't happen. In the english version all the doors, windows and components load automatically with no messege.

Take a look at the two screenshots I attached below. The first one shows how a door is easily loaded into a wall when I use the english revit, and the second one shows the ackward messege I got from the brazilian portuguese version, wich says: "there's no loaded door family in this project. Do you want to load one now?" then when I click yes, it takes me to an empty folder and I don't manage to keep the track of the old doors families from the english version.

I wouldn't mind using all the components, doors, etc in english (if it's possible) as long as the program interface was in portuguese. Have you figured out a way of doing it?

Once more I say thank you

Best regards

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube