Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1606. Could not access network location Setup.

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
8155 Views, 8 Replies

Error 1606. Could not access network location Setup.

Dear all, the error 1606 appears when I deploy autocad 2010 mechanical on the step of install english language pack.

how can I solve it ? could anyone give me some advice?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Perhaps your deployment is corrupted?  Are you sure you are using UNC paths instead of mapped drives and that you have full write access to the deployment share while installing with admin rights?  If you are installing as a silent install, uncheck that option and try again. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Dear Travis,

Thanks for your reply! but I'm quite sure I copied the source files to local and perform a local installation from cmdline just as : setup /.... And I also need a silent install for business reason. so could you give me some other advise ?

Message 4 of 9
TravisNave

if you're running setup from within the deployment then you are doing it wrong.  Did you actually create a deployment with the deployment wizard? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Maybe you are misunderstanding me, what I use is just a script with the paramter which I need!!!

Message 6 of 9
apiejko

Im getting the same error.

I tried to install Max 2012 to my C: drive and had to reinstall to my F: drive due to space limitations on C:

Now I get the error: 1606 could not access Network location Path

I downloaded Max 2012 so that I can familarize myself with the new changes as I teach digital animation at a local college.

IT guys at the college will not be installing Max 2012 in our lab until the week before classes start!

Any suggestions PLEASE?????  

Message 7 of 9
afif90
in reply to: apiejko

i think la..got problem with u Domain..i got same problem,tired 2,3time install..after that..i use another user..then success install..try do my solution..maybe can help u..im not sure..Gudluck..

Thank You&Best Regards,
Autodesk Reseller Malaysia
Mohd Afif
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: afif90

I am having the same issue. It cant find the network path when installiung the materials library.  Installing from c3d design suite premium.

*setup log now attached

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

hi

i have the same problem every body could sole it

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report