Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1316 when trying to install multiple Revit packages via GPO

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
320 Views, 0 Replies

Error 1316 when trying to install multiple Revit packages via GPO

As the title states I am attempting to install all of the Revit 2008 packages (Architecture, MEP and Structure) as well as AutoCAD MEP 2008 to a relatively large group of computers using Group Policy. I am only able to get the first one of the packages to install, the next in line fails with the following error:

Error 1316.A network error occurred while attempting to read from the file...

If I remove the first package in the GPO so that it is uninstalled on the workstation, then the next package in line installs and the one after that fails with aforementioned error.

We have had no problems using this method to install the other AutoCAD products we use only the Architecture/Building ones.

Has anyone else seen this or does anyone have any ideas how to make this work? We need to be able to install these products without any user intervention whatsoever and the number of workstations precludes manual installs in the timeline we have to get it done. Like that's never happened before.

Thanks in advance,

Bruce
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report