Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Issue - Access Denied

51 REPLIES 51
Message 1 of 52
drb7
3525 Views, 51 Replies

Download Issue - Access Denied

I have recently purcahsed Autocad LT 2013. I also downloaded the Akamai NetSession Interface. When I go to download my purchase I get this

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xBpFs.png[/IMG]

I turned off my firewall when I went to download as well. How do I fix this?

51 REPLIES 51
Message 21 of 52

Hi Michael1114,

Reply back with the information below so we can provide you the download link:

- OS (Windows or MAC)

- OS bit version (32 or 64)

Also, where did you purchase the software? Is it via our Online Store?

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 22 of 52
jareyn44
in reply to: drb7

Hello, I just purchased Autodesk_3ds_Max_2013_EFGKJS_Win_64bit.exe

90 day trial for $300 and i am confused. It says "access denied" in the download window when I click the 64 bit version. I am using windows 8.

I am not sure whether I am just supposed to sit back while something is being processed, or is there an issue and i need assistance. It would be nice if you just needed to process my order that you could simply mention it rather than offer an non descript and time consuming computer download error.

Anyway, I hope i can get prompt assistance here at this point.

Thank you

Jack.

Message 23 of 52
jareyn44
in reply to: jareyn44

Hi again,

I just read in this thread, the suggestion  to simply download the free 30 day trial and use the product key and serial number that i received in the welcome email.

I am doing so and the download is progressing, however its quite a long download, can anyone confirm that this is ok? Will the 30 day free trial have the option to enter product key and serial number for a full 3 month use that was purchased?

thanks.

Message 24 of 52
DarrenP
in reply to: jareyn44

3ds max is a 3gig download

if your internet speed isn't very good it will take a while to download

there is no feature difference between the 2 only the license will be different

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 25 of 52
lacewater
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Note that the "access denied" download issue is still a problem (after purchase from the Australian online store). I've just gone straight for the trial version and assume this will provide my workaround.

Message 26 of 52
philip.s
in reply to: lacewater

Our apologies for the inconvenience Scott. This is a know issue affecting a limited number of users and I'll pass on your info accordingly to help troubleshoot / prevent future occurrences.

With that being said, yes downloading the software from our trial page and then activating is definitely the best workaround here.

Message 27 of 52

Hi,

I came across the same issue today.

The download link does not work on any machine we have tried, after purchasing the 90 day trial. (The Access Denied error). We are after the 64 bit windows version.

We have tried to input the serial and product keys into the regular trial version but it gave us a Processing Error. 

No amount of trying any type of product validation has worked. 

Can you simply give us the product we have paid for? Can you make the version we paid for downloadable? Will the product validation key we bought from Autodesk work on it?

Thank you

Message 28 of 52

Hi Cameron,

Did you purchase the License Online? Do reply back with the Product Name and version so we can provide you the Download link.

Via Private Message (click on the envelope next to your profile at the top of the page, Compose New Message, and then enter my joane.bonghanoy profile name) send me your Order Number, Serial Number and Email Address. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 29 of 52
tteulilo

Hi,

I have recently purchased AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2014 online from the Australian store. I have then received emails on how to download but still no luck as it says access denied on the page see attached, appreciate getting me access to the product purchase soonest.

thank you

Message 30 of 52
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: tteulilo

Hi tteulilo,

Pardon us for any trouble this has caused you. Please refer below for the links to download your Product. The links were set to expire in 30 days.

- Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2014 - 32bit

- Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2014 - 64 bit

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 31 of 52
tteulilo

Thank you Joane for the prompt reply, will download shortly.

Regards,

tteulilo

Message 32 of 52
tteulilo

Please help,

I downloaded the file for 64bit...all 4.2gigs and when trying to install it gives me error "Product download consist of multiple files. At least one file is missing or has not been downloaded yet"

any suggestion?

thank you for the continiues support....

Message 33 of 52
philip.s

My apologies Teu as the AutoCAD Design Suite Standard actually contains two parts, one of which was left off of the previous post.

With that being said, both parts as well as most current + supported previous version download links can be accessed directly from Matt, our Virtual Assistant.

Specifically / from the previous link: Click on the ASK button to the left -> Download and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I need to redownload my product.

Message 34 of 52
tteulilo
in reply to: philip.s

Thanks Philip,

Now downloading part 2....just quickly on the instruction it says to create a folder to download both parts into when completed, click on the EXE file only? 

can you confirm as i can see both files as exe..i assume to open part one and it should pick up part two and consolidate?

appreciate your assistance.

Thank you

Message 35 of 52
philip.s

Sure thing Teu! Confirming that you would only need to open the part 1 .exe as it will automatically pull content / initiate the subsequent download parts.

Message 36 of 52
luigifreak

Yet another user with the same error, just purchased Sketchbook pro 6 and I can't download it.

Very disapointng that this error still exists considering how old this thread is.

Message 37 of 52
camilo.lemos
in reply to: luigifreak

Hi luigifreak,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Here are the download links for Sketchbook Pro 6, both Windows and Mac versions:

Sketchbook Pro 6 for Windows

Sketchbook Pro 6 for Mac

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 38 of 52
Glockers

I'm having the same problem trying to download Sketchbook Pro 6

Message 39 of 52
philip.s
in reply to: Glockers

Welcome to the community Alexander!

You can download SketchBook Pro directly from Matt our Virtual Agent.

From Matt: Download and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I need to redownload my product

Message 40 of 52
texrat
in reply to: philip.s

Our nonprofit organization received two donated licences and we used them to acquire the following:

Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2014

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2014

I am running into the same problems others report: access denied.  I have tried three different PCs, all three (current) major browsers, disabling firewalls and antivirus, flushing cookies, you name it: no help.  I have been around and around with "support" and continue to receive nothing but boilerplate responses full of things I've already tried.

I tried the trial download suggestion and was at least able to download installers, but there were problems there as well.  I could only find the 2015 version of  Entertainment Creation Suite, and while our serial number worked the product key (for 2014) did not.  I then downloaded the 2014 Product Design Suite, and tried to install Inventor, and encountered the same result: serial number ok, product key not (even though both were for 2014).  So I tried to proceed with the Inventor 30 day trial, but received a connection error and setup shut down.  After that, retrying setup produced an error that files already existed and it stopped-- so I'm assuming I would have to redo everything from scratch.

This is nuts.  So question is: how do I obtain our software???

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report