Hello Sam and Bill,
AutoCAD Architecture 2011 and AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2011 (Inventor LT 2011 + AutoCAD LT 2011) software download links can be accessed directly through Matt, our online Virtual Assistant.
Matt can be found by clicking on the above link, or directly from any of the tabs on our Customer Service page by clicking on the ASK button following the “Get answers from our online Virtual Agent” text -> Download and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I need to redownload my product.
You will most likely either need to modify or repair the installation to resolve the missing LTU issue.
1. On the Start menu (Windows), click Settings > Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs (Windows 2000/XP) or Programs and Features (Windows Vista/Windows 7).
3. Select the AutoCAD LT 2013, and then click Change or Modify.
4. Click Add or Remove Features
5. Check the License Transfer Utility box if it isn't already and update.
6. Is it available? Start -> Programs -> Autodesk -> AutoCAD LT 2013 > License Transfer Utility
7. If not, click on Repair or Reinstall from the previous screen.
If that doesn't work, I'd recommend simply activating the product via the standard process. If for some reason you run into an activation limit reached error, please contact our License Assistance team, providing a request code in exchange for an activation code.
Here to help if additional clarification is needed!
I am in a similar situation and need of Autocad architecture 2011 to my new computer and cant seem to find a legitmate, safe copy anywher on the web. Can some one provide the link to down load Autocad Lt 2011.
Hi Zahid and welcome to the Discussion Forums!
If you would like to re-download a supported Autodesk product, you may do so directly through our Virtual Agent.
However, these are just download media links. You will need a valid Autodesk license to activate the products downloaded from that page.
I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions!
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.