Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Suite 2013 License issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jbrazier
203 Views, 1 Reply

Design Suite 2013 License issue

I have Design Suite 2013 installed on my PC in the office and I’ve also had it installed on my home PC, according to the license I believe I can do this and up until now I haven’t had an issue.  Yesterday I received a new home computer to replace my previous one.  I installed some the Design Suite 2013 programs and have since uninstalled them from my other home computer (which will be “de-commissioned” since it has exceeded its lifespan).  I launch Revit 2013 and attempt to activate my license and I get the response that I have exceeded the maximum number of licenses.  I began having problems with my previous home computer a few weeks ago and uninstalled and reinstalled the software several times and now have replaced that computer.  These 3 machines are the only places Design Suite 2013 have ever been installed and I believe I have removed it completely from my old home PC.  I would like to activate the new install a.s.a.p. as I work from home quite often.  If there is anything else I need to do please let me know, I am anxious to get this rectified. 

Jon Brazier
Director of Production Technology
O'Donnell & Naccarato
Philadelphia, Pa.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: jbrazier

Yes you can still do this.  You just simply need to get an activation code manually now as the automatic safeguard locked you out.  This is by design. 

Please call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report