tbo
Message 1 of 6 (135 Views)

Danish Help download does not work

135 Views, 5 Replies
11-08-2011 11:12 PM

Hi,

Please fix the download with Danish Help for Autocad 2012

http://www.autodesk.dk/adsk/servlet/pc/index?siteID=445226&id=15091583

I can download the file, but the Zip archive is corrupt. It has never worked...

http://download.autodesk.com/largefiles/documentation/Danish_AutoCAD_2012_Help.zip

I have tried contacting the Danish Autodesk distributor but they cannot fix the problem.

Best regards,

Thomas

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 6 (114 Views)

Re: Danish Help download does not work

11-10-2011 11:23 AM in reply to: tbo

The archive is indeed corrupt. I just tried downloading it and it would not extract in Winzip, WinRar, or 7z. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Product Support
byron.morales
Message 3 of 6 (87 Views)

11-16-2011 10:04 AM in reply to: TravisNave

Hello,

We have been getting a lot of posts in our forums regarding corrupt installations and downloads.  My suggestion is to use Firefox and the Browser Download instead of using the Download Manager.

See our following post on the Up and Ready blog;

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Regards,

Byron Morales
Product Support | Up and Ready Blog | If my reply was helpful, please Kudo or Accept as Solution

Byron Morales
*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 4 of 6 (85 Views)

11-16-2011 10:07 AM in reply to: byron.morales

Byron,

I agree for this typically, but the file itself is actually corrupted.  Might have somebody take a look into it.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Product Support
byron.morales
Message 5 of 6 (63 Views)

11-28-2011 10:57 AM in reply to: TravisNave

Hello Gentleman,

The Danish Help ZIP file for AutoCAD 2012 has been re-posted. I downloaded it and it un-zips OK.

Please let me know if it does not download or open correctly for you.

Regards,

Byron Morales
Product Support | Up and Ready Blog | If my reply was helpful, please Kudo or Accept as Solution

Byron Morales
*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 6 of 6 (60 Views)

11-28-2011 11:11 AM in reply to: byron.morales

Thanks.  I have verified that the file downloads and extracts properly. The customer should be satisfied.  :smileyvery-happy:

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube