Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D SP1 can not be installed

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
JEFFJONES8251
351 Views, 5 Replies

Civil 3D SP1 can not be installed

I ahve tried to install Civil 3D SP1, on a Windows 7 64 bit, and get the following "Service Pack can not be installed because the expected Autodesk product can not be located"

I am using the 64 bit update, not the 32.  I also have Civil 3d 2011 loaded and running on this machine.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: JEFFJONES8251

Make sure you download the appropriate service pack for your product.  You may need to download one that is part of a suite or a different cpu architecture that matches your install.  Clearly, the one you have is not correct. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
JEFFJONES8251
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks, but I am using the appropriate one for the product loaded on the machine.  I have Civil 3D v2012 64 bit and am trying to install the Civil 3D SP1 v2012 for 64 bit on a 64 bit machine.

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

Try downloading it again.  Maybe it was corrupted?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18133124&linkID=9240698

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
JEFFJONES8251
in reply to: TravisNave

I had downloaded and saved the file several times and it would not change. Civil 3D crashed on me on Tue and I had to uninstall and reinstall and it still would not work. I just tried to run it from the site instead of downloading/save/run and it worked fine. 

THANK YOU!!

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

Excellent.  Glad you are up and running.

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report