Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
245 Views, 2 Replies

Civil 3D 2012 SP3

I'm confused.  I've seen several posts over the past couple of days for C3D 2012 SP3, and the webpage has a posting date of June 4, 2013.  I downloaded SP3 back in April. I checked the file name and the readme, both indicate it's SP3.  My program listing also indicates that I installed SP3 back in April.  What gives?

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Lisa_Pohlmeyer

That's not abnormal on the KB articles, Lisa.  It most likely got web content updated on the 4th.  This does not appear to be a new service pack that you do not have. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
in reply to: TravisNave

I'm confident that if it was a new SP that it would be 3.1 or some such. I find it curious that Autodesk & resellers are now posting about "Civil 3D 2012 SP3 Now Released!" I don't recall this happening in the past, that the resellers have been a couple of months behind a SP release in their announcement. Thanks for the response.

BTW - I tweeted to @AutodeskHelp and didn't receive a response from them.

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report