Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Download/Install Products

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
TwylaFox
516 Views, 5 Replies

Cannot Download/Install Products

Trying to download/install educational version of Maya (or possibly 3DS Max) for my courses in 3D modeling and animation.  When logged out, these products (as well as others) are listed - when signed in, several products (including Maya/3DS) vanish from the list.

Of note is the fact that I used my college email address (@bruinmail.slcc.edu), yet the system seems to think I'm attending a college in Birmingham, UK.  WTF is up with this?!?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
JDMather
in reply to: TwylaFox

Try with Chrome rather than IE.

Please report back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
TwylaFox
in reply to: JDMather

Don't use IE.  Have tried it with both Chrome and Firefox - does exactly the same in both.

Message 4 of 6
joane.bonghanoy

Hi Twyla, 

Based on your post, I am making an assumption that you have not yet completely downloaded any Product from the site. By this, I am also guessing that you didn't receive any Serial Number information yet, correct?

I did check on your account, and I was able to locate a complete list of all available Products for download on the Education Community site. Please log in again and let us know if you are seeing differently or provide more details if I seem to have misunderstood your issue. 

I am sending you a Private Message (small envelope beside your profile name) with the University Name, email address and User ID on file so you can check if that is correct.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 6
TwylaFox
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

They're still not showing up in the list, and I have no idea where it came up with that "Majenta Academy" BS - particularly when even the most basic of lookups will show the address belongs to Salt Lake Community College in Utah.

(Mistakenly thought it was in the list until I realized it had logged me out of that side of things.)

Message 6 of 6
TwylaFox

Just for the record:

Autodesk 3ds Max
    Autodesk 3ds Max Design
    Autodesk Maya
    Autodesk MotionBuilder
    Autodesk Mudbox
    Autodesk Smoke
    Autodesk Softimage
    Autodesk Vault Basic Server

These are the titles which vanish from the download list when I log in.  As best I can figure, it is because these titles are only being offered to US students (of which I am one) and the stupid "Majenta Academy" crap is preventing me from being able to access Maya.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report