Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in/download student version of civil 3d

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
fconique
1067 Views, 4 Replies

Can't log in/download student version of civil 3d

Hello, I'm having issues downloading anything from autodesk. I'm trying to get civil 3d (student version) but its asks me to log in endlessly. Please solve this issue! I urgently need to download the program!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
plubline
in reply to: fconique

I have this exact same problem, I click on civil 3d from the software list and clock "download now!" It then asks me to log in, and after I do so (correctly) it refreshes the software page and I'm not logged in.

Message 3 of 5
amanda.k
in reply to: plubline

Hello Paul,

There was a small "hiccup" in the Education Community that was causing the error, however it has just been corrected.

Can you please try this action again, making sure that you clear your cookies / cache for the best result.

In the future, as a temporary workaround, you can either utilize our Trials page (for 2013 software) or the Student Facebook site to obtain a download link.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your patience.

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 4 of 5

I am trying to download Maya, and I, too, am facing this error. I login, I go to the students page and click "get started" with Maya, and I am asked to login. I login, and then I am redirected to the same page and I click "get started", and I am again asked to login. And I have to login endlessly. 

Also, attaching a photo of the page I have been trying to download from. 

anukarsh189402038_0-1626972784993.png

Message 5 of 5

Hi @anukarsh.189402038,

Are you verified as a student?

What date do you see on the banner, like this:

leowarren34_1-1609889147611.png

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report