Installation & Licensing

Message 1 of 3 (191 Views)

Can't log in/download student version of civil 3d

191 Views, 2 Replies
02-03-2013 12:36 PM

Hello, I'm having issues downloading anything from autodesk. I'm trying to get civil 3d (student version) but its asks me to log in endlessly. Please solve this issue! I urgently need to download the program!

Message 2 of 3 (158 Views)

Re: Can't log in/download student version of civil 3d

03-08-2013 10:31 AM in reply to: fconique

I have this exact same problem, I click on civil 3d from the software list and clock "download now!" It then asks me to log in, and after I do so (correctly) it refreshes the software page and I'm not logged in.

Customer Service
amanda.k
Message 3 of 3 (148 Views)

Re: Can't log in/download student version of civil 3d

03-08-2013 11:28 AM in reply to: plubline

Hello Paul,

There was a small "hiccup" in the Education Community that was causing the error, however it has just been corrected.

Can you please try this action again, making sure that you clear your cookies / cache for the best result.

In the future, as a temporary workaround, you can either utilize our Trials page (for 2013 software) or the Student Facebook site to obtain a download link.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your patience.

Amanda Kinley

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube