Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find download file for Mudbox 2014 Service Pack 2 on Mac

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mau.zocco
399 Views, 4 Replies

Can't find download file for Mudbox 2014 Service Pack 2 on Mac

Hello,

I've currently been working with the student version of Maya and Mudbox on Mac OS X Mavericks and everything's been working out so far, but I got the nasty 110 license activation error on Mudbox. Now, I know that Service Pack 2 is supposed to fix the issue, but I can't seem to find the download file for that. It's probably supposed to be here http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/mudbox/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-mudbox-2014-s... , but I only see an html documentation file.

I think I've been looking in the right spot, so I hope somebody at Autodesk can put the download links in there. If I'm wrong, could someone please redirect me to the right please to find the download?

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: mau.zocco

Hi mau.zocco, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for pointing out this error!

We're looking into the Mudbox 2014 Service Pack 2 page. Meanwhile, please download the service pack from this link.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5
mau.zocco
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Ok, great!

Unfortunately, the link you just gave me is the Windows version. I need it for Mac 🙂 Could you give me the right link, please?

Thanks a lot though!
Message 4 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: mau.zocco

Oh, I'm sorry, completely overlooked the Mac part of your post!

Here's the link for the Mac version🙂

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 5
mau.zocco
in reply to: camilo.lemos

No problem, thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report