Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download any Autodesk product from student community

178 REPLIES 178
SOLVED
Message 1 of 179
Anonymous
8464 Views, 178 Replies

Can't download any Autodesk product from student community

I am a registered Autodesk student community user and have successfully downloaded AutoCAD before (through the old downloading tool).  Now when I try to download through the student community free downloads page, I get a long, thin white bar with a [CLOSE] button and nothing else.  Nothing seems to start automatically downloading either.  What's wrong?

178 REPLIES 178
Message 121 of 179
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: niswan

Hi Everyone,

This issue has been resolved and you should now all be able to log into the EDU site and download the Product. If you still cannot do so let me know. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 122 of 179
Anonymous
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hello,
I am still expieriencing the same problem

""Location Error - Download Request

Download Not Available

This download is not available in some countries. ""

I urgently need help!!
Thanks in advance
Message 123 of 179
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

Please, download the product from our Virtual Agent linked here  (click on Download Links, select product and version), then use the serial number you should have received from the Education Community to activate the product.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 124 of 179
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Unfortunenately the link doesnt work. i just see an
autodesk-FAQs....
Please help me.

Message 125 of 179
camilo.lemos

Are you not able to see this?

VA.png

Please, make sure you are using the latest version of your browser. Chrome and Firefox are recommended.

Camilo Lemos

Message 126 of 179
Anonymous

thanks!
now it finally works
Message 127 of 179
camilo.lemos

You're welcome!

Camilo Lemos

Message 128 of 179
Anonymous

Sir, I wish to download the Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2015, can i use the serial and key from EDU's 3-year free subscription?

Message 129 of 179
camilo.lemos

Hi @Anonymous 

Your Education Community serial number will only work with software downloaded from the Education Community. 

The good news is that all programs included in the AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2015 are available for download in the Education Community

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 130 of 179
Anonymous

Sir, I have downloaded the 2 part exe's of the Ultimate Suite 2015. but how can i install it (sorry for the noob question) because when I click on to the 1st part exe it extracts only until 5.64 GB/ 16.xx GB, same goes with the 2nd part. .please help me. thanks.
Message 131 of 179
joane.bonghanoy

Hi John Carlo,

As long as you have downloaded all parts of the Suite it should be ok. Once you have clicked on the Part 1 .exe files and the installation is done it will automatically look for the Part 2 of the .exe and so on and so forth. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 132 of 179
Anonymous

the problem is, it stops on extracting at 5.64gb. . it's just the extraction process and not installation process yet 😞
Message 133 of 179
camilo.lemos

Hi CarloBV, 

How long does the extraction process hang for? Do you get any error messages? 

Camilo Lemos

Message 134 of 179
Anonymous

Here's a pic. . I let it hang for 30 minutes each attempt and nothing new happens, they are all stuck like that. . no error message appears

Message 135 of 179
camilo.lemos

Thank you, that's helpful!

It looks like parts of your download may have been blocked, which can be causing the downloaded files to be incomplete and preventing the extractions process from completing. I would suggest disabling your firewall and anti-virus programs and re-downloading the program from our Virtual Agent linked here.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 136 of 179
Anonymous

I re-downloaded it last night. i have no anti-virus that can cause any. . firewall is off. . still the same
Message 137 of 179
Anonymous

Im an architecture student too nad i cant seem to download autocad ive got the same problems with them its says download not available in my country.

Message 138 of 179
Anonymous

Hello, I have a problem to activate 3ds max 2013. Please help me quiekly to activate the 3ds max 2013. Serial Number: XXX-XXXXXXXX Product Key: 495E1 Request code Thank you, 

Message 139 of 179
camilo.lemos

Hi @Anonymous 

For security reasons I've removed your serial number from your post.

Please, check my reply to your other post for a resolution for this issue.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 140 of 179
Anonymous

help? ~_~

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report