Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download RevitLT 2014

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
chriswinans
152 Views, 0 Replies

Can't download RevitLT 2014

I have AUTOCAD LT 2014 on my computer and have purchased the upgrade to the REVITLT2014 Suite. But I have been unable to download REVITLT from the sunscription center or from thr alternate site using the vertual help desk.

After a TWO HOUR download, the insatll failed with a message that the user requested termination. I did not click on anything remotely resembling a stop to the installation.

I downloaded REVITLT again, and this time it said that could not have two instances running. I looked at the programs running, and saw that AUTOCAD LT 2014 was running.(Ihad not started this)

I tried once again to download REVITLT 2014 from the subscription center and when the instaaler fininished The Install Dialog box was titled AUTOCAD LT not REVIT.

This is the most screwed up install. I have have been trying to get this loaded for the last 4 hours. 

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report