Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate my student account.

198 REPLIES 198
SOLVED
Message 1 of 199
p12rest
4614 Views, 198 Replies

Can't activate my student account.

The e-mail is sent but the link provided is broken. I have the Registration Code and ID though.

198 REPLIES 198
Message 61 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: taylorl

Hello Lucian,

I've just manually activated your Education Community account.

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 62 of 199
mislav.pesut
in reply to: p12rest

Hello!

I've just registered and got an email for activation but I'm only getting blank screen and cannot activate my account

thx in advance

Message 63 of 199
ing.francisco

As many others, I can't activate my account because the link is broke. I have my registration code and registration ID.

thank you

Message 64 of 199
albert.raska
in reply to: philip.s

Hi, I have recieved activation email, but after clicking on link, I get only blank screen. I can log in to my account, but only page I can see is "Resend activation email" page. Thanks in advance for your help.

Message 65 of 199
cecconi.1554123

I've just registered but I can't activate my account because the link is broke. However I have my registration code and registration ID. Thanks

Message 66 of 199
pabloppp
in reply to: cecconi.1554123

I just registered but the activation link I recieve is broken and sends me to a blank page. I have my registration code and ID. 

Message 67 of 199
gjahn
in reply to: pabloppp

The e-mail is sent but the link is broken. I have the Registration Code and ID.

Message 68 of 199
olekkowal

Hi,

I can't activate my account. The link is not working. Please help.

Message 69 of 199
ferguson995

I cant activate my account. same as others all I get is a blank screen. How do i fix this?

Message 70 of 199
colby.maverick

As with many others, the link given in my account activation email was broken and only gave a blank page when clicked on.

Could you please help me with this problem?

Message 71 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: colby.maverick

My apologies for the inconvenience everyone.

We have been experiencing intermittent Education Community system issues affecting new member registrations, which for the most part seem to be resolved.

Clicking on the activation link from your previous email should now successfully complete the activation process and allow you to access your full student benefits.

Please let me know if anyone is still experiencing account issues and I'll gladly help troubleshoot accordingly.

Message 72 of 199
taylorl
in reply to: philip.s

Dear Phillip

Thanks for your help.  I did manage to login successfully briefly and also managed to download the T-splines plugin.

Now however it is asking me again to activate the account when I try to log in.  If I get it to resend the activation email (which I never receive) it tells me my account is already activated.

I'm a bit perplexed

Message 73 of 199
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: taylorl

Hi taylorl,

We will look into this error and we will get back to you for any updates. 

Just to be sure we got it right, you received the error after downloading T-Splines from the EDU Site, correct? Have you tried creating another account using a different email address? If not, we suggest you create one and download T-Splines and other Products as well.

Do let us know if you still have the same error.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 74 of 199
taylorl
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Thanks for your reply.  I have done as you suggested and created another account using a different email address.  In this case I did receive the activation email and clicking on the link activated the account successfully.  I am happy to use this account instead of the one I was having problems with.

Just to confirm.  My account was manually activated.  I was able to log in, I started to download the T-splines plugin for Rhino.  Whilst that was downloading I thought I would see what else was on the site so browsed off the page I was on.  It was then that I kept getting the "resend activation email" notice.  When I clicked on that link I did not receive the activation email (in my inbox or in junk - but I guess it could have been stopped before it got to me) and I was told that my account was already activated.  The software continued to download successfully.

Anyway I'm happy to use the other account which seems to be working fine but I thought I'd let you know what I had experienced.

Message 75 of 199
BurninFyah

Hello, 

I don't get the activation E-Mail for my Account, but I tried to register with another Mail Adress: lukas_schildt@rwth-aachen.de Please Help! 😉

Message 76 of 199
celine.manca
in reply to: BurninFyah

Hi Lukas and welcome to our forums ! Smiley Wink

I've activate your Student community account and sent you the login details by private message.

Let us know if you need further help

Kind Regards

Celine Manca
Message 77 of 199

i have exactely the same problem...it tells me i have to activate my accout and when i try to resed the activation email it tells me the account is already activated! please help!!!!!

Message 78 of 199

i have exactely the same problem...it tells me i have to activate my accout and when i try to resed the activation email it tells me the account is already activated! 

can u maybe activate my account manual?...cannot find my first activation email....

Message 79 of 199

Hi Patricia, 

I have manually activated your account and you should now be able to access teh Education Community normall.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 80 of 199
al.sanchezgarrido

Hi! 

I can't activate my account, I sent the email to activate but don't get anything. Also says your account is active and then it's not activated.

Thank's ,regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report