Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate my student account.

198 REPLIES 198
SOLVED
Message 1 of 199
p12rest
4599 Views, 198 Replies

Can't activate my student account.

The e-mail is sent but the link provided is broken. I have the Registration Code and ID though.

198 REPLIES 198
Message 21 of 199

Hi santieiffel12,

I have manually activated your Education Community account. You should now be able to log in and download a software.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 22 of 199
jamesl.9
in reply to: p12rest

i cant activate mine either how do i get it manually activated?

Message 23 of 199
nicolas1.993

I can't activate my account, please help!

Message 24 of 199
mondo9319

hello, I´m an engineer student and have been waiting forever for the activation email. How else can i activate my student account??' please help!

Message 25 of 199

Hi James and Nicolas,

I can see here that both your accounts were activated. If you still cannot log into the Education Community site, reply to this thread so I can troubleshoot further.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 26 of 199
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: mondo9319

Hi Armando,

I have activated your Education Community account. You should now be able to log in and download the software from the site. 

Do let me know if you are still having issues logging in. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 27 of 199
elide_eppy

Hello! I can't activate my account. I never recived the email activation. Somebody could help me?

Thank you!

Tags (1)
Message 28 of 199

Hi Elide,

I have activated your Education Community account, you should now be able to log in and enjoy the site's benefits.

Do reply back if you still encounter any issues logging in.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 29 of 199
al52033

My email account does not receive the activation email, so I can't donwload the program. What can I do?

Message 30 of 199
simona.golisciano
in reply to: al52033

Hi al52033, 

Welcome to our forums.

I have manually activated your account. You should now be able to download the program on Education Community.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 31 of 199
kenneth_lim91

I have try lots of time trying to resend the activation email. I have waited for week and i am not receiving it. please help! thanks !!

Message 32 of 199

Hi kenneth_lim91, 

I've manually activated your account and you should now be able to access your Education Community account normally. I would suggest clearing your browser cache and cookies, close and re-opening your browser before logging in.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 33 of 199
kenner11

Hi! I've tried to activate my account, but i wont recive an activation code on my email. I've tried loads of times, but i wont  recive anything.

Message 34 of 199

Hello kenner11,

Welcome to our forums.

We've noticed that the e-mail address in your Education Community account is different from the e-mail address you used to register on this forum. Maybe that's where the problem comes from. Could you please confirm which e-mail address should be used for your Education Community account? Please send me this information through a Private Message. To do so, click on my username (simona.golisciano) and then on "Send this user a private message".

Thanks.

Simona Golisciano
Message 35 of 199
grabo
in reply to: simona.golisciano

I have the same problem as most of the people in this topic. The activation mail just didn't come. Tried several times.

Best regards

Message 36 of 199
philip.s
in reply to: grabo

Our apologies for the inconvenience Michal.

I've just activated your Education Community account and you should now be good to go!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 37 of 199
nrivera

I've been having the same issue. The activation email won't send. I tried going through Facebook first, but it seemed to do nothing. When I use the support tool, it sends me back to the error page that explains I have yet to activate my account. It's all very frustrating, please help!

Message 38 of 199
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: nrivera

Hi Nate,

I have activated your Education Community account and you should now be able to log in successfully and download our Products.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 39 of 199
grabo
in reply to: philip.s

Thank You very much 🙂 Work's fine now

Message 40 of 199
jdavies10

hi it keeps tellling me to activate my account but i already donwload most of the the software and it wont let be resend the email that will let me and just says  manually activate your account or his account is already active and if ive have forgotten your password but i m logined in.

Any help 

many thanks james

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report