Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate inventor 2014

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Willie1946
618 Views, 5 Replies

Can't activate inventor 2014

I've read through all of the help topics concerning IE10 and such.  I've tried installing IE, just to de-activate it and still I'm getting the blank activator screen.  Is there any way to activate the license without using the activator program?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: Willie1946

Can you see a request code? What are you talking about when you are talking about the IE?

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 6
Willie1946
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

I've seen other people with the same problem as me.  Every time someone refers them to "disable IE10".  It's not working for me, I was hoping there is some other license activation that gets around the activation program.  Seems like Autodesk couldve fixed this problem by now.

Message 4 of 6
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: Willie1946

Can you maybe send me a screen shot of the issue?

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 5 of 6

It my recent struggles with Inventor, I discovered that using only IE11 (internet explorer v11) would work for download and install.  I also tried Chrome (failed every time) and FireFox (succeeded once, but when I tried again it didn't work).

I recently needed to try and reinstall it, and didn't have IE installed, and had to go through the whole process of upgrading to IE 11 again to get it to work.  It's very repeatible (for me at least) that I must use IE11 for install / activation.

Hope that helps.

Message 6 of 6

iv had the same problem, my inventor will not acavaite whem i click activate the anothe box that some up but its blank so im unable to enter any dretails. so can any one please help me ??

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report