Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use Sketchbook Designer (subscription, same license) on Windows & Mac?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
bogdanc
323 Views, 2 Replies

Can I use Sketchbook Designer (subscription, same license) on Windows & Mac?

Hello:

I have a Mac and I run windows 7 in a VM on this mac.

I have been running successfully Sketchbook Designer on windows 7. It's been activated, everything is fine.

I installed the mac version, however, the software wants to activate itself and when I used the same serial number, the activation fails with the message: The serial number you entered is not valid for the product you are trying to activate. Try again.( Error 123).

I also tried to register the software on the website but fails as well. This time the message is: Your Product cannot be registered in Canada. (7)

Can I use the Mac version of the software on the same computer, under the same license?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: bogdanc

Hi bogdanc:

If you have the request code, you can send it to me via private message (click on my arlinpega.bibat profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) and I may manually activate it for you. For future reference, should you encounter any activation issue, please contact our Registration and Activation Team directly.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 3
bogdanc
in reply to: bogdanc

In the end I solved this by calling the Autodesk Licensing & Registration, they gave me the codes and I've been able to activate the product manually.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report