Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk quantity takeoff licence issue

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
LostComiX
2401 Views, 10 Replies

Autodesk quantity takeoff licence issue

I've downloaded a free trial of Quantity takeoff n installed successfully .. But when I open the program a message appears " Invalid license and the program will close " so any idea about solution ?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: LostComiX

Hi LostComiX:

I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to use Quantity Take off trial version successfuly. Did you choose "Activate" instead of running it on trial mode? Did you put in any serial number?  I have downloaded the trial version on my machine. It installed and running perfectly on my machine. Please provide us more details so we may help troubleshoot the issue.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 11
LostComiX
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

HI Arlin Bibat

Thx for reply

my OS is win 7 64-bit

i've downloaded the student version

and entered the serial n product key given by Autodesk

but the same problem stills as it is

and i've tried with Quantity takeoff 2012 but it doesn't complete the installation 

Message 4 of 11
arlinpega.bibat

Hi LostComiX:

You can send me your request code (as I already have your serial number information) and I will manually activate your student licenses for you. Please specify which is for 2012 and 2013 Quantity Take Off. Smiley Happy

To find your request code, follow the instruction provided here. Now, for furture reference, if you encounter any activation issues, contact our Registration and Activation Team directly.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 5 of 11
LostComiX
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Thx for your concern 🙂

when i open quantity takeoff 2013 after install it gives that licence is invaled

here is my data

Your serial number details:

Serial Number: xxx-xxxxxxxx

Product Key: 424E1

and for quantity takeoff 2012 the setup doesn't complete

and here is my data too

Your serial number details:

Serial Number: xxx-xxxxxxxx

Product Key: 424D1

hope that it helps u solving the problem 🙂

Message 6 of 11
LostComiX

Ahhh sorry you said the request code 

it doesn't request any code even the activation window doesn't open

when i run the program it's loading then going to program interface and show the invalid licence message and the program will close ... no choice for me except close

Message 7 of 11
joane.bonghanoy

Hi LostComiX,

I edited your reply and replaced your Serial Number information. Moving forward please do not post any License or personal information, you can always Private Message us for such information. To Private Message, click on the  profile name - joane.bonghanoy and then “Send this user a private message”).

I am making an assumption here that you are now on the Activation Page, and on the page you can see 2 options Activate on Trial Mode or I have my Serial Number, right? If so, please choose Activate on Trial Mode to install the software. Once successfully installed, follow the instructions given by Arlin previously to generate the Request Code.

Please Private Message the Request Code.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 8 of 11
LostComiX
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi Joane Bonghanoy

sorry about that i was sleepy :$

i installed it on trial mode

but my problem is that no activation window opens .. the message " invalid licence , program will close " is the only thing that happens when i run the program ,,, do i've to download it again ? how can i allow the activation window to open ? there is no way with me except the error message that i told you ... do quantity take off is not compatible with my 64-bit win 7 ? 

You were very helpful but i'm so confused about that .

Message 9 of 11
joane.bonghanoy

Hi LostComiX,

As you mentioned, you already installed the software to your machine, thus you should be able to generate the Request Code following the instructions above. As you still cannot do so, please send me a screenshot of the error via Private Message, (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) and I will look into it further.

With regard to the System Requirements, both 2012 and 2013 works with Windows 7 may it be a 32 bit or 64 bit version. The version is automatically detected during installation, click here for more details.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 10 of 11
LostComiX

i've sent the screen shot .. hope that helps ty

Message 11 of 11
LostComiX

Any Help ?!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report