Installation & Licensing

dwalter
Message 1 of 3 (243 Views)
Accepted Solution

Autodesk Product already installed on Client -> Now new license-host

243 Views, 2 Replies
07-28-2011 02:38 AM

hi there

i have already installed an autodesk product on a computer (revit 2011), now the license-server name (host) changed.

how can i change the license-server on the client? i didnt find anything in the registry and also couldn't find an option in the control panel/programs and functions/revit 2011->uninstall/change menu.

thanks for help and advise

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 3 (235 Views)

Re: Autodesk Product already installed on Client -> Now new license-host

07-28-2011 08:55 AM in reply to: dwalter

Create a system environment variable named ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE with a value of @SERVERNAME where servername is the new hostname of your NLM server.

For more information, see this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=8385605&linkID=9240617

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
dwalter
Message 3 of 3 (217 Views)

Re: Autodesk Product already installed on Client -> Now new license-host

07-29-2011 07:07 AM in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you very much sir! It worked perfect!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube