Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Installer Error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bloiland
1860 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Installer Error

I am trying to install the Autodesk 2011 license manager on a server running Windows Server 2003 x32. I have downloaded Map 3D 2011 and Civil 3D 2011. When I run the setup.exe I get the "setup is initializing" window and when the progress bar fills up I get a "Autodesk Installer Error Report" window. I am able to type in the details text window but when I click any buttons or links on this screen the window disappears and I have to kill the Setup.exe process in task manager to make it stop before I can try running setup again. I have tried clicking View Report Details in this window, but that just makes it disappear and no report is ever displayed. I have clicked Send Report and that also makes the window disapper and I never receive any confirmation that the error report was sent.
Can anyone tell me what the problem might be or how I can get the setup to run?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: bloiland

Forget the setup. Go and download the appropriate x86 version for your Windows here:
http://www.globes.com/support/fnp_utilities_download.htm
You need the lmgrd, lmtools, and lmutil files only. I have attached the latest adskflex.exe here.
Place the files in C:\Program Files\Autodesk Network License Manager
Configure the LMTOOLS appropriately. You can get your new license file from Autodesk Activations at 1-800-551-1490 or at http://register.autodesk.com
If you have any issues, please let me know.
Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
bloiland

Thank you, these files let me run the license manager. Now I just need the license file and I'll try running Map and Civil 3D over the network. Thanks for your help.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

we trust youwill cosiderour rguest

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report