Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Education serial run-out

34 REPLIES 34
Message 1 of 35
pcollette
3719 Views, 34 Replies

Autodesk Education serial run-out

My students are supposed to install autoCAD 2010 french at home to do their homeworks. Since august 31st, they get this message when they download the software :

We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation.
I get the same problem with the 2011 version. Is there any official news about this? Will they be able to get a student license before the end of the trial version?
Thanks
34 REPLIES 34
Message 21 of 35

Same for me I've been trying for a week now

Message 22 of 35
finale48
in reply to: pcollette

I am having a similar problem as well. But with Softimage 2011. I am able to download it and install it for the 30 day trial, but when I try to retrieve a serial number for it, i get the "temporarily out of serial numbers for this product" message.

As of now I have it installed with the 30 day trial, but I am going to need it for a school project due this May.

Will I be able to receive a serial number? Or should I just purchase the Autodesk Education Suite for about $400?

Thank you,

frank

Message 23 of 35
mhan1995
in reply to: DouglasLauritsen

i keep on having the same problem with maya too, and i have been waiting for quite a long time. it would be great if you guys can get more serial numbers soon!

thank you!Robot Happy

Message 24 of 35
david.nelson14

Hey,

I've been trying for a serial key and it says that you're all out. do you know when more will be coming in?

Message 25 of 35
finale48
in reply to: ryliss_nova

I installed the 30 day trial of Softimage, but wasn't able to optain a serial number, it gave me the run out message. But after 10 days or so, I noticed my serial number appear on the site. Just install the 30 day trial, and check back from time to time for the serial. Hopefully you guys get one too!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 35
ldannis
in reply to: ryliss_nova

All - Please let me know which product(s) you are unable to obtain serial numbers for. If possible, please send an email to studentsupport@autodesk.com - include your full name and the school that you attend in your message. I'll then go ahead an manually generate your serial numbers for you.

Thank you!

Message 27 of 35
Studzinski.Daniel
in reply to: ldannis

please send me serial number for autocad 2010/2011 64bit. my e-mail is stuniel@gmail.com

Message 28 of 35

Please reply directly to the email listed above your post.

Message 29 of 35

Hi, I have posted a request for serial number to email above, but still no reply Smiley Sad

Message 30 of 35
josh.guernier

I have the same problem with Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 (English) 32/64-Bit.

Message 31 of 35
afb19911103

Please the same error appears to me :S
i want to download t-splines and it tells me 
"We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation."
my name 
Alaa falih 
my college 
Jordan University Of Science And Technology

Message 32 of 35

Hi afb19911103,

Is this the complete name of the software you are trying to download, Autodesk T-Splines Plug-in for Rhino? If so, I'll look into this and I'll get back to you once resolved.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 33 of 35

Yes it's like that and it's 64 bit version
Message 34 of 35
philip.s
in reply to: afb19911103

Hello Alaa,

The message that you received was not actually an error, but by design as the system was out of serial numbers for that product. As mentioned, you should revisit the page (frequently) until one is available / obtained.

Message 35 of 35
afb19911103
in reply to: philip.s

okk thank you 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report