Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2013 will not install ... subscription wont work either

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ehiskes
298 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad 2013 will not install ... subscription wont work either

My installation took the seral number and product code OK, but it will never start ... it always gets hung up on a splash screen with the word  "initializing ....".   Tried reinstall, erase, reinstall  ad infinitum.   Bought subscription from Ideate in San Francisco, with the hope that I would get more technical support.  Nope .... autodesk does not even have a record of the subscription.   This may be the worst system for customer support I've ever seen.   I get a whole lot more support when I buy a $39 router from Netgear.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: ehiskes

Post your installation log file here and maybe it'll help figure out the problem.

In the meantime, get a new reseller. 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/details?siteID=123112&catID=1078762&configID=1088201&partner...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report