Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad LT 2014 upgrade from AutoCad LT 2008

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1376 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCad LT 2014 upgrade from AutoCad LT 2008

Hi,

I purchased an upgrade for AutoCad LT 2008 to AutoCad LT 2014. I installed 2014 on a different PC. I'm trying to activate it now with the 2008 serial number but it wants a product key too. I can't find the product key through the Help screens. I also can't find the original 2008 install. How do I get this upgrade to go through?

Thanks,

Paul

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for using the community.

You can find the 2014 product keys here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21481916&linkID=12305695

Your AutoCAD LT is most likely 057F1.

You shouldn't need your 2008 at all, since the upgrade is not dependent on the old software.  Upgrades are full version installs - it is only the licensing that is at a discount. 

Are you sure you didn't get a 2014 serial number?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

I guess I should of looked back at my email when I purchased it (I took them a while to get the download working). It does have a SN & Pruduct key. I try them out.

Thanks for your help,

Paul

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

You need the 2014 serial number and the 2014 product key code: 2008 info cannot be used.
Where did you buy the upgrade? you normally get this info in an email from Autodesk after your purchase is completed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report