Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Education Master Suite 2013 fails install Architectu​re 2013 Error 1603

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
candymann999
976 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCad Education Master Suite 2013 fails install Architectu​re 2013 Error 1603

I am recieving the Error 1603 when installing Architecture 2013.  I have done the following things to try and solve the issue.

First I uninstalled and reinstalled all of the VCREDIST (Microsoft Visual C++) packages.

Next I tried and uninstalled the AutoCad 2013 SP 1.1.

UAC is turn off.

AV is turn off

I am attaching the error log file

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: candymann999

Architecture will not install if AutoCAD 2013 is already installed from another suite.  They both try to install into the AutoCAD 2013 folder.  If that folder exists, delete it and it will install.  You do not need vanilla AutoCAD if you are also installing a vertical product like Architecture or Mechanical because it also includes Vanilla. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
candymann999

To solve my issue I have to start from scratch and reinstall everything minus all service packs for all products.

Message 4 of 5
bristang5

I spent a good part of today trying to install autodesk inventor 2013 and I too am getting the same error code.  so to be clear I have to uninstall my previous inventor installation to make this work?  Is there any other way?  to be sure I am uploading the install log.  Thank you in advance.

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: bristang5

No, you do not have to uninstall your previous version.  If you are installing from physical media like a DVD or USB, then copy it to your hard drive, then install from there.  Always make sure you have local admin rights, UAC is off, and antivirus is disabled.

Also, do a custom installation and do not install the service packs.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/AutoCAD-2013-Suite-failed-installation-aborted-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report