Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Archiecture 2014

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
lpb12180
4001 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCad Archiecture 2014

Does anyone know how to download it when it says I have it downloaded already and need a language pack, after deleting/uninstaloing all programs. I tried downloading the langauge pack and it failed too saying I dont have the program downloaded ! so annoying , please help

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ukdxb012
in reply to: lpb12180

Have you tried downloading the AA Language Pack from here... http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=21306590&linkID=9240658

Install AA 2014 again and then try installing the language pack or add it to your Deployment Image.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 5
lpb12180
in reply to: ukdxb012

It worked this time however when i open the program it says error and something about Problem loading AcBrandRes.dll resource file 

Message 4 of 5
ukdxb012
in reply to: lpb12180

This dll is related to the Splash Screen shown on start up.

Try a repair, reinstall or activate the secondary installer via the Windows Registry.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 5 of 5
mongoosest3
in reply to: ukdxb012

Have installed building design suite premium and Infrastructure design suite premium. 2016 on a separate external harddrive that I selected for the install proces to point to. When I go and execute autocad map or navisworks it says.....problem loading acbrandres.dll resource file. 

When I execute Map3d or plain autocad it also  problem loading acbrandres.dll resource file. If I execute autcad Architecture or 3d max it runs fine. I have no room on my C:drive what is the problem?. Thank You

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report