Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad 2012 Silent Activation

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
hellopaul2000
760 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCad 2012 Silent Activation

Hi all

New here and had a look through the forums for my question but i have not seen it yet 😞  Hope you experts can help me out.

I am currently deploying AutoCad 2012 via sccm which is working great, but the software requires to be activated after installation.  Is there anyway to activate the licence via commandline, script etc so this is seamless to the user

Thanks in aavance 

Paul

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: hellopaul2000

Yeah, convert to network seats. 

Otherwise, activation is automatic to the user who can simply follow the one-time simple prompt to activate. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
hellopaul2000
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi TravisNave

Thanks for the info.  Is there no way to make the one time activation silent?  I dont have the option to convert to network seats

Thanks ni advance

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

Not that I have ever been aware of, sir. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
hellopaul2000
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks Travis

As i thought it would be

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

Wish there was a better answer.  Smiley Frustrated

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report