Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
giondet
626 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD P&ID 2013

Good morning,
I point out that the trial is 2012 while the text indicates AutoCAD P & ID 2013.
You could try downloading and see the error at the following link

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/download/item?siteID=123112&id=8837646

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: giondet

Hi giondet,

As far as I can tell, it looks like it's just the browser tab that reflects the 2012 version (of which we're updating), but the download file itself corresponds to 2013. Did you go all the way through the install?

P&ID.png

Message 3 of 4
giondet

Hi,
I actually downloaded the 2012, however if you have updated the link now there will be 2013 and the Italian version when it becomes available?

Message 4 of 4
arlinpega.bibat

Hi giondet:

To answer your inquiry below regarding release of P&ID in Italian, we have no avauilable updates yet. You can always tune in to our website www.autodesk.com or if you are interested in purchasing the product in the near future, you may contact our Reseller and inquire about options that will suit your needs best. 

I wanted to confirm my understanding also that what you have downloaded is 2012 version. Because I tried the link you provided and was able to download 2013.

Please let me know by responding to this message so we can fix any existing issue if any when it comes to the version listed on our website as compared to the actual product you've downloaded.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report