Installation & Licensing

Message 1 of 4 (176 Views)

AutoCAD LT 2014 - I have two computers in my office, can I run this on both?

176 Views, 3 Replies
01-22-2014 05:56 PM

I have two computers in my office, a desktop and a laptop. I just bought 2014 Autocad LT. can I run this on both computers with the single license? There may be times where I am using the program and my assistant is drawing another drawing on the office laptop, but they are both owned by me, the autocad license owner and single business owner.

Please advise before I open the pkg and therefore make it unreturnable, thanks,

Amy

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 4 (167 Views)

Re: AutoCAD LT 2014 - I have two computers in my office, can I run this on both?

01-22-2014 06:06 PM in reply to: abubier
Only one user per license at any time: any other option is a violation if your license (and you just told them as much to boot).
Get legal or get your assistant a freeware cad program you can use in an office.
Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Message 3 of 4 (165 Views)

Re: AutoCAD LT 2014 - I have two computers in my office, can I run this on both?

01-22-2014 06:08 PM in reply to: pendean

thanks, haven't put it on lap top so guess I have to buy another whole setup--or can you pay extra to load on other computer?

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 4 of 4 (131 Views)

01-23-2014 05:29 AM in reply to: abubier
One License per employee, there is no "companion" pricing from Autodesk.
Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube