Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2013 License

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
JTArchitects
605 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2013 License

I purchased AutoCAD LT 2013 from Amazon & want to know how many computers can this software be installed on? I think it was only a stand alone license. If it can only be installed and used on one computer at a time how much would another license cost? Would I have to buy another installation disk for the same price or can I buy just the license for a lower rate? 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
clem132
in reply to: JTArchitects

Hi JTArchitects,

Standalone licenses can be installed on two computers provided that you only use the software on one computer at any time.

Regarding purchasing another seat, you would need to pay full price for a new license.

Regards

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: JTArchitects

Camilo is right.  You are allowed two activations.  For example, one on your workstation and one on your laptop for use away from the office (provided only one is used at a time.)  If you plan on having another user also use AutoCAD, you will need one licensed seat for each user that you plan on accessing AutoCAD concurrently.  This information can be found in the EULA.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report