Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Architecture 2011 (licensing), Revit Architecture 2013 crashes

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ericvoo
441 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD Architecture 2011 (licensing), Revit Architecture 2013 crashes

Hi,

Previously I have Revit Architecture 2013 and AutoCAD Architecture 2013 installed and running ok in my computer.

Since I personally feel like AutoCAD Architecture 2013 is laggy and hardware demanding, I decided to downgrade to AutoCAD Architecture 2011, and I installed without unistalling any other Autodesk softwares. I cannot seemed to activate the ACAD2011, since the licensing component decided to crash every single time I try to activate the software.

Since then, my AutoCAD Architecture 2013 still works, but Revit Architecture 2013 has been crashing on startup with no reasson.

Hence I uninstalled every Autodesk softwares including all bloatwares (backburner, design review, material library etc) as per thsi thread: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=2887771&linkID=9240617 and attempted to re-install AutoCAD Architecture 2011 again.

However when I try to activate the ACAD A2011 after all these, the licensing tool still crashes. I can see the request code page for half a second and then it crashes.

I only want to use the software...!!! Anyone knows how?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: ericvoo

Try launching the software as another user, like local Administrator.  It might work better for you. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
amirhussain447
in reply to: ericvoo

Please let me sending License key Revit Architecture 2011.

Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: amirhussain447

Hi @amirhussain447 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I tried looking up your license by your email address but found no associated serial numbers to your name. Are you looking for an existing 2011 license that you own or one that belongs to your company? Any further details would be great. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report