Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2011 Trial Asks for S/N & Product Key ~ Will not run

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rbrooker
1661 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2011 Trial Asks for S/N & Product Key ~ Will not run

I downloaded CAD 2011 trial version and installed it.  During install, I chose to run it as a trial version on one of the early screens.  After installation, a dialog box appears that asks for serial number and product info.  I've searched for temp SN & product code, but have found nothing.  I'm looking for a resolution.  Any clues?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: rbrooker

If you have previously run a trial, then you cannot reinstall a trial.  Otherwise, you can try putting in all zeroes and see if it will work for you.  However, if your trial thinks it is expired already, then you are probably out of luck. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
rbrooker
in reply to: rbrooker

I have not previously run a trial and have tried entering all zeros with no success.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report